[Gambas-user] Delete an object

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Mon Apr 3 10:40:41 CEST 2006

It looks like you're trying to access object properties using a
collection but the collection isn't associated with the object in any
way.

Here's a test I did trying to do something similar:

DIM newObj AS Object[]  '<-- NOTE: I use an Object[] array, NOT a
collection.
DIM newForm AS Form

newform = NEW form
newobj = NEW Object[]
newobj.Add(newform)
newobj[0].text = "test1"
newobj[0].show

newform = NEW FormMain
newobj.Add(newform)
newobj[1].text = "test2"
newobj[1].show

My point here is that I noticed in the area where you are having
problems...

W = hObj[iI].Width     '<-- here I get Not an object
H = hObj[iI].Height

...you aren't using any objects, so how can you possibly access it's
properties?

I'm not entirely sure how to solve your problem but I think changing the
hObj type from Collection to Object[] might help.

HTH,
Jeff

--

     .^.