[Gambas-user] gb.gtk / gb.gtk.pdf / pdfgambas

Laurent Carlier lordheavy at ...512...
Thu Sep 29 19:15:13 CEST 2005

Daniel Campos a écrit :
> Hi:
>
> ->New version of the gb.gtk.component ( http://gambas.gnulinex.org/gtk )
>
> ->this version comes with the first extension of the gb.gtk component,
> called gb.gtk.pdf. This component is able to extract images from PDF
> documents, scan the PDF index, search and extract text, and manage PDF
> links. It is based on "Poppler": http://poppler.freedesktop.org , that
> also has a QT binding, so a gb.qt.pdf component would be possilbe.
> ( http://gambas.gnulinex.org/gtkpdf )
>

> ->As a product of testing, you have here a powerful PDF document viewer
> called "PDFGambas" (original, isn't it?), that I think is more
> comfortable than gpdf or kpdf. ( http://gambas.gnulinex.org/pdfgambas )
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel Campos

It work great ! Attached the french translation :)

That would be great if a opengl widget will be available :) Someone ask
me about it to do an povray modeler :  http://ebmodel3.atari.org.

Laurent Carlier
jabber : LordHeavy at ...943...