[Gambas-user] Re: The Gambas Book

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Sep 26 19:35:22 CEST 2005

On Mon September 26 2005 13:21, Steve Starr wrote:
> If you look in the book you will notice that the crystal icons are
> used.

I'm pretty sure that those icons shipped with Qt and KDE are available
under a less restrictive license, but I haven't looked into it.
Certainly Linspire, SuSE, Mandrake and others have used the Crystal
icons in their promotional materials, but who knows, they may have
negotiated separately.

I haven't requested a copy of the book because I don't want to
unintentionally imitate John in my own Gambas writing.

Rob