[Gambas-user] odbc driver installation

Orven Llantos orven_llantos at ...43...
Thu Sep 22 10:06:01 CEST 2005

hi guys,

i have compiled gambas and was able to get oriented to
it for a while. but i got problems when connecting to
postgresql database. i have installed the postgre
database on my system and when i do the ./configure
command some are disabled (s.a., mysql...) except of
course for postgre. but the question in my mind is why
is it that gb.db.odbc is disabled? what went wrong?
how can i install the odbc driver in gambas? for a
detailed description of my system. i am using fedora
core 4 os, which by the way doesn't support the yum
install gambas command. guys, i need help on this.
pls....

sincerely,

Orven E. Llantos