[Gambas-user] Find an item in a TreeView

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Wed Sep 21 09:56:08 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

there is a TreeView in a dialog in my application that lets the user
pick a printing form.

When the user calls the dialog a second time, I would like to have it
expanded and marked at the previous position, so the user would not have
to search the form again.

The dialog saves the paths to the printing forms as keys in the
TreeView, so they are unique and would give a good starting point for this.

But I cannot make out where to put a key string (or whatever) to make
the TreeView expand the branch and mark the item.

There is "find", but it takes X/Y coordinates, and it reports Boolean
only. So, can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

Rolf