[Gambas-user] Re: Gambas book

Steve Starr comtux at ...626...
Sun Sep 18 06:20:50 CEST 2005

So if we include this.

Copyright (c) 1999-2005 by the contributing authors. All material on
this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing
authors.

And make the what ever documentation project we create open source we
are free to use what ever resources in the gambas documentation with
out limitation besides what was mentiond above?