[Gambas-user] Gambas SSH

danielcampos at ...282... danielcampos at ...282...
Sat Sep 17 21:00:26 CEST 2005

>Anyway, you can't copy it freely to write a proprietary book.

I agree with that!

I do not allow to use any part of  the gb.net, gb.compress and gb.xml documentation written by me in a propietary book!

So I hope the book will be able to change that license, or remove these parts...

Regards,

D. Campos

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)