[Gambas-user] Re: Cd to Directory

Steve Starr comtux at ...626...
Sat Sep 17 15:42:00 CEST 2005

No because i use pkg=/opt/build as a install dir.
Here is an example lets say we are building sqlite3 from source.

You decompress the source package
and cd to the source directory.
then you
./configure --prefix=/usr && make && make prefix=$pkg/usr install
when sqlite is done compileing all binarys and libs are installed to $pkg/usr
$pkg/usr = /opt/build/usr you can then
cd to /opt/build and tar -czvf sqlite3.tar.gz  usr    or
 tar -czvf sqlite3.wolfpkg usr
if you want your own package type for your custom distro.
then when you want to extract your binary package you.
tar xvzf sqlite3.tar.gz -C /    or      tar xvzf sqlite3.wolfpkg -C /
and everything in the sqlite3.tar.gz binary is extracted to /
Plus if you do a find * > found.txt in your $pkg dir all file
installed are then outputed
to a  found.txt file just remove any dirs contained in the file like
/usr and add a #!/bin/bash and replace everything else with a rm -r
and rename found.txt to remove
and when you want to remove packages you install you would just exacute ./remove
and all installed file pertainging to that remove script are removed.