[Gambas-user] Gambas SSH

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Sep 15 22:48:21 CEST 2005

On Thu September 15 2005 16:07, Kai wrote:
> Any one know how to get gambas to use ssh?

SSH won't run without a TTY, so you need to write a wrapper program (I
used perl) to emulate a TTY for it.  I don't have the code with me
today, but I'll try to remember to post it.

Once you do that, it's just SHELL "sshwrapper -u user host" FOR READ
WRITE and treat it like any other program.

I remember someone saying they were working on TTY emulation for
gambas2, but I don't know if it went anywhere.

Rob