[Gambas-user] Re: Underscores in Control Titles

A Person kztyrvlq at ...966...
Wed Sep 14 22:58:49 CEST 2005

Good Day . . .

Your problem is a 'feature' in KDE. To my knowledge the problem cannot
be resolved with KDE or Gambas. KDE told me through a bug report that it
was a feature. It can be modified but it is a source code problem. Far
above my head!

Your project gets these ampersands by using a component called
gb.qt.kde. Remove this and the ampersands go away. Unless like me you
have a project that uses the DatePicker or other KDE control then you
put up with them.

Hope this helps.

Paul