[Gambas-user] Creating excutibles in version 2

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Sep 13 19:40:07 CEST 2005

On Tue September 13 2005 08:58, Scott wrote:
>     It does neither.  It just goes to the next line and looks like
> it did something, but no new files have been produced.  I have
> attached a screen shot if this list allows them.

It came through, thanks.  Could you try the following two things while
sitting in your project directory?

1. "gba2 -v"

2. "strace gba2"

The second one will produce a lot of output, so you may need to use
the "script" command to capture that output to a file.

Rob