[Gambas-user] ireport

isy21 at ...1082... isy21 at ...1082...
Tue Sep 13 11:11:27 CEST 2005

Hi, all

thanks for all suggest you give. this morning i found ireport from
ireport.sourceforge.com  -> report designer, i try design one report, and i
like it, after compile i get java file --> my source invoice.jrxml --> after
compile get invoice.java

The question is can i attach to my gambas project?

Sample in gambas, written in html file.
and i already try dbreportdesigner, nice but if i give more kompleks database
in mysql, it return error... like too may string....?
But i still try it, to find out how it can be works for me.

Anyway, where i can get sample of kugar in gambas (i prefer in english)

Thanks a lot

Ignatius