[Gambas-user] Re: Cd to Directory

Steve Starr comtux at ...626...
Tue Sep 13 04:58:32 CEST 2005

This worked.
SHELL "cd build && ./wolfpkg" FOR READ

What i was trying to do was use the

IF Dialog.OpenFile() THEN RETURN
  TextBox1.Text = Dialog.Path

to load a compressed file then load wolfpkg in to textarea

####this is the wolfpkg script
#!/bin/bash
# Maintainer: Steve Starr <comtux at ...626...>

name=sqlite
version=3.2.5
release=1

pkg=/opt/build

    rm -r $pkg
    mkdir $pkg
    wget $source

    tar -xvzf $name-$version.tar.gz

    cd $name-$version
    ./configure --prefix=/usr
    make
    make prefix=$pkg/usr install

the compressed package and wolfpkg script are then copyed to the build dir
and the wolfpkg script was ran but when i was adding a
source=(http://www.comtuxaps.com/packages/source/$name/$name-$version.tar.gz)
into the wolfpkg script the compressed file was being downloaded to my
project dir instead of the build dir were i excuted the wolfpkg script
and i would end up building the package in the project dir instead of
the build dir.

I am working on a package builder for my personal linux distro.

Thanks rob for the solution :)