[Gambas-user] When gambas 2.0?

Peski - peski_2k at ...67...
Fri Sep 9 12:48:36 CEST 2005

Gambas is free software. Most gambas programers work on gambas in his free
time. No date limit exist for new releases. Simply, this releases are
published when its are ready. Gambas 2.0 will released when developed
version are consider stable, and his author consider that already have all
neccesary features implemented. I think that this need some month of work.

Why this hurry? The develop of gambas is constantly in progress. When it
will be ready, it will be released...

Regards,
Francisco J. Márquez (aka Peski)