[Gambas-user] Kugar

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Sep 6 18:56:14 CEST 2005

On Tue September 6 2005 05:07, isy21 at ...1082... wrote:
> if any alternatif for report designer for gambas, of course in GPL
> license.

I simply generate my own reports in Gambas, just as I did with VB once
I ran into the limitations of Crystal Reports.  It's actually easier
in Gambas because the Printer object is just another object you can
use the Draw stuff on, instead of being special and undocumented like
VB's.

Someone wrote and released (a long time ago) the beginnings of a
report designer for Gambas, but I don't remember who or what its name
was.  It might be on www.gambasforge.net, but I can't get to Gambas
Forge today.

Rob