[Gambas-user] Laurus

jacky jscops at ...11...
Fri Sep 2 18:35:26 CEST 2005

Dear all,

You ‘ll find at «http:/www.laurux.fr » the first software of accounting and
invoicing  write in Gambas and published under GPL licence (as far as I
know).

Laurus is divided into three pieces : one accounting, one invoicing and the
two joined.

You can download for free executable and code

I’ve discover Gambas two years ago. I’ve started to learn this software by
writing a small  app , then an accounting  to which I’ve add an
invoicing.          .

I’m not a professional programmer and I did’nt knew “Visual basic” before I
started to learn Gambas ( I’ve writed a bit of the software in hotel rooms,
due to my work). I assume that this code is not perfect, however LAURUS is,
from my point of view, well presented and at this version not really bugged.
I  invite you to look at the sources and please, let me know in case of
necessary modifications.

The development of Laurus is not totally done yet and I still have many ideas
of extension.

I dedicate Laurus to Benoit Minisini for the brillant work done with Gambas. I
thank also all the mail-list for the support they give me and particularly
Fabien Bodard for his advise.

Laurus will be a  display case for gambas  , I hope so...

See you soon.

~° Jack °~