[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.0.11 and 1.9.19

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 1 21:01:38 CEST 2005

Hi everybody!

Here is a simultaneous release of stable and development versions :-)

Here are the main changes:

In the 1.0.11 stable version:
* A new swedish translation made by Peter Landgren.
* Some bug fixes in the QT component.

In the 1.9.19 development version:
* A insignificant and incomplete example of what could be the interface of the
next development environment.
* A new instruction, SCAN, to match a string against a pattern.
* A new container, SidePanel.
* Many bug fixes in the QT component, the Editor control, and the KDE
component among other things.

WARNING! Bytecode has changed, so you will be warned to recompile your
projects...

Don't forget to read the change logs...

Now some news about me: I will move to a new cupboard^W^H flat in Paris in the
next days, and I won't be connected to Internet from 5 Sep, and for an
unknown period of time.

I will see if I can use sometimes the connection of a friend, but you may have
to manage yourself :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...