[Gambas-user] help with gambas in sqlite releted compile error

nigel at ...38... nigel at ...38...
Mon Oct 31 10:32:17 CET 2005

Ok. I see that you are using gambas 1.0.11 (Which doesn't come with the sqlite3 driver..this is available with the development version). Sqlite 3 uses different headers and some different calls tp sqlite (2.?).

Try taking the driver down from http://www.gambasforge.net/code.php?id=29.

Regards

nigel