[Gambas-user] gb.api question

Arief Bayu Purwanto ariefbayu at ...626...
Mon Oct 24 14:09:50 CEST 2005

In fact, I really like this gb.api things.
I look at the code i download and I just love it, cuz I don't like C.
So, I think i can use qt api from gambas. and it's cool if it happen!!!

2005/10/24, Daniel Campos <dcamposf at ...626...>:

> Hi Fabien:
>

> > in fact gb.api was an old componant of gb2 made by Daniel Campos...
> replaced
> > now by some internal keyword...
> >

> However gb.api extends the "api capabilities" of Gambas, as it
> provides a way to manage structures easily, and callbacks. Of course,
> I removed the api-call part of the code, that Benoît added to the
> interpreter, but I still need to update all the rest of the code.
>
> Regards,
>
> D. Campos

-- Yahoo!ID : ar1ef_310
-- http://www.silentstudio.net