[Gambas-user] gb.api question

Fabien Bodard gambasfr at ...11...
Mon Oct 24 13:44:15 CEST 2005

Le Lundi 24 Octobre 2005 09:40, Arief Bayu Purwanto a écrit :
> Guys, I look on some example at gambasforge. There's some example that use
> gb.api.
> But when I run the example at gambas and gambas2, the result allway the
> same. That gambas not know the gb.api library.
> Do i need to download a separate package to use the example?
>
> Many thanks for the answer.

in fact gb.api was an old componant of gb2 made by Daniel Campos... replaced
now by some internal keyword...

But i agree with you for 2 things ! First one, the gambas2 doc is not uptodate
(but we are all in lack of time), the gambasforge is not uptodate.. i
apologize.. i need to rework all the site. But i want it to be at the maximum
writed in gambas. And now .. i think some help to do it will be welcome.

Fabien Bodard