[Gambas-user] re: re: Trashed docs on Wiki

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 20 23:52:34 CEST 2005

On Thursday 20 October 2005 18:45, Rob Kudla wrote:
> On Thu October 20 2005 07:08, John Rittinghouse wrote:
> > No, it appears the problem was fixed.
>
> The static version of the wiki only gets generated once a day, so
> that's why you saw the problem after Benoit had already fixed
> it.
>
> I think I'm going to disable automated new user creation for now.
> I'll post instructions for requesting an account on the wiki
> when I do.  But we should be switching to Benoit's new program
> ( http://new.gambasdoc.org ) pretty soon anyway.  It's really a
> lot nicer and more structured.
>
> Rob

I have "acting studies holidays" from 23 Oct. until 2 Nov.

I will go to Extremadura (Spain) for a talk on Gambas between 24 Oct. and 28
Oct. Look at http://www.opensourceworldconference.com for the details.

During the resting time, I will try to:
- Update the new wiki so that we can switch to it.
- Makes a new gambas version with the latest bug fixes, components and so on.

Benoit Minisini