[Gambas-user] Huge Forms, when moving gambas1 projects to gambas2

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Fri Oct 14 23:20:35 CEST 2005

Hi:

The problem is that now the IDE is using MoveRelative() and
ResizeRelative(), which deppends on the font size. Future Gambas
versions (in the new IDE, I think), will have the option to select
fixed or relative size for forms and controls.

Anyway the "Relative" option is quite interesting, as the user always
find the same application aspect even if they use little or big fonts
(for example, due to eye problems), so you can satisfy more costumers
without writting any line of code :-)

Regards,

D. Campos