[Gambas-user] Gambas Book available online

John Rittinghouse jr at ...1090...
Thu Oct 13 04:48:31 CEST 2005

The finished version of the book "A Beginner's Guide to Gambas" is
available for download.
I have created a special account for Gambas users to login and download
it directly
from my server.  Here are the details:

 ftp to 63.214.254.147
 login: gambas
 pwd: gambas

This will allow anyone in the Gambas community to download the pdf
version of the book.
It has been my pleasure to work with Gambas and to contribute this book
to the Gambas user community.
Comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc. can be sent directly to me at
jr at ...1090... .  The download
site also includes all the sample code used in the book.  The printed
version of the book should be available
in about 6-8 weeks.  I hope you all find it useful and enjoy it.

kind regards,

John W. Rittinghouse, Ph.D., CISM