[Gambas-user] Getting the 'name' property

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Oct 11 15:17:19 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 14:58, vinians wrote:
> [...]

The problem is that this 'name' property eats a lot of memory for a feature
that don't concern all the objects created by the language, and that is
mainly used for implementing features that can be done in other ways.

But I will see if I can do something like that in another way, only for the
Controls...

Benoit Minisini