[Gambas-user] Trying to do a "confirm" window (hopefully worded better)

Kchula-Rrit kchularrit at ...734...
Fri Oct 7 19:44:16 CEST 2005

On Friday October 7 2005 12:10 am, Mike Keehan wrote:

> You could try the 'Message' class.  Look it up in the Help Browser.
> Message.Question is defined as follows:-
>
>   "Displays a question message box, with up to three buttons.
>    The index of the button clicked by the user is returned. "

	I tried both ways and they worked great!  The Message.Question is easier but,
since I already have the Exit Window defined and all I think I'll use it.
I'll keep the Message.Question as a comment in the code for now, in case I
change my mind.  The whole "Confirm" routine is gone, as are the infinite
loops and the clunky stuff in the FExit.class routine.

	Perhaps I should explain about the infinite loops.  I had initially thought
that the GUI and the code ran separately from each other and tried to make
the code just wait for the GUI to set the loop-variable to FALSE.  My thanks
to Mr Minisini for pointing-out how things really work.

	Gambas is SO cool!

K-R.