[Gambas-user] String variable limited to 128 characters.

John Bartlett john.bartlett at ...427...
Wed Oct 5 15:38:00 CEST 2005

All,

I am trying to generate some long strings and the length seems to be limited
to 128 characters.  Am I doing anything wrong?

John Bartlett
Managing Director
BCi Ltd

Woodbine Cottage
Eastleigh Road
Havant
Hampshire
PO9 2NY

T: +44 (0) 2392 477950
F: +44 (0) 2392 477951
M: +44 (0) 7801 959393

E: john.bartlett at ...427...
W: www.bci.eu.com

This e-mail correspondence is confidential and intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient and receive this
correspondence in error, you must not copy, distribute or take any
action in reliance on it. You should delete it from your system and
notify the sender immediately. Unless otherwise stated, any views or
opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent
those of BCi Ltd.