[Gambas-user] Installing gambas on Fedora Core 4

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Oct 2 15:33:15 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 28 September 2005 04:24, Naveen Agarawal wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have also got the same message i.e. component
> missing fform.createcontrol.833. The terminal window
> also shows following messages:
>
> Warning: cannot find /usr/share/gambas/info/gb.info
> Warning: cannot find /usr/share/gambas/info/gb.qt.info
> Warning: cannot find /usr/share/gambas/info/gb.qt.info
> Warning: cannot find /usr/share/gambas/info/gb.qt.info
>
> What could be the reason? I installed using the
> command  yum install gambas.
>
> Regards!

The binary packages seem to be broken. You can regenerate the missing *.info
files by hand by running 'gbi -a' as root after having the packages
installed.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...