[Gambas-user] SQLite support

nigel at ...38... nigel at ...38...
Wed Nov 30 10:40:15 CET 2005

Krupa,

> I gave --with-sqlite-includes as the directory name
> where the sqlite.h.in resides. (I assumed this is the
> include file directory, am I wrong?).

The --with-sqlite-includes should be the directory where the sqlite.h file resides when
installed from sqlite installation. My include directory is /usr/include.

Generally, if sqlite is installed to default places, configure will find it. Please
make sure you are using the sqlite 2.8 version as sqlite 3.? is only supported in the gambas
development version.

> I get the same warning for mysql also. Same for
> Advanced Networking Components, the warning being the
> respective components are disabled.

Again, make sure you have all the development packages for mysql. If they are in the standard
places, they will be found.

Nigel