[Gambas-user] Just a joke

Fabricio Santos gambas at ...1229...
Tue Nov 29 22:13:18 CET 2005

Thanks to all... Indeed funny. :-)
But in the end I managed to fight Ubuntu to run gambas-1.9.x thanks to
Jose and a few tips he gave me.

I managed to install all packages except three:

   gambas 1.9.20.1 (not really an issue)
   gambas-gb-qt-kde 1.9.19-1
   gambas-gb-qt-kde-html 1.9.19-1

And I think I can live without KDE since for me Gnome rulez... :-)
But I had to remove the package libqt3-mt and install libqt3c102-mt from
the Debian distro. Not sure what else I broke in the process but the
important thing is Gambas is working with the latest release on my nice
Ubuntu dumb desktop system... :-)

-fs