[Gambas-user] Announce forum

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Mon Nov 28 00:19:17 CET 2005

Not to curb your enthusiasm or anything, but there are at least 2
Gambas forums out there:

http://www.linuxbasic.net/
http://gambas.clubnix.net/

The second one, which is dedicated to Gambas, is unfortunately not
very active lately. The first one is somewhat active, though it's a
Linux BASIC forum, with a subforum for Gambas (the Gambas subforum is
pretty much the only active one there, anyway). I always thought it a
pity that people couldn't concentrate on only one forum, preferably a
dedicated one like that second link.

Bye
Joe1962