[Gambas-user] some general questions

johnf jfabiani at ...1109...
Sun Nov 27 20:38:47 CET 2005

Hi I'm a newbie so be nice!

1. Is there a event fire order within a window.  I.e. Will a lostfocus event
fire first before a click event for a different control?  I was playing with
RealBasic recently and discovered that a click event from a button fired
prior to the lostfocus of a textbox/editfield control. Where is this spelled
out - the order?

2. Is there any type of record paging for grids, listbox, or any other control
that has to much data?

3.  When binding a control to data does it move automaticly as the pointer
moves within the recordset?

As you can see I'm new to Gambas and have little in depth knowledge.  Recently
I have been following the forum but I have not seen these questions asked.

Thanks in advance.
John