[Gambas-user] Little translation bug

vic at ...1245... vic at ...1245...
Sat Nov 26 02:13:18 CET 2005

Hi all:

First of all a little thx to Benoit for his fantastic work. I'm enjoying a
lot my first step in visual coding on Linux. Thx a lot m8 !! ;)

And now, my two cents:

I'm using spanish version of gambas and, when using the gambas ide found a
lot annoying the relief effect used to draw keywords. I tried to adjust
editor colors to get rid of it but can't so I decided to study the source
code to remove the relief by myself (Holy free software! ;)

I acomplished the job fast, compiled the new editor component and, fool of
me, found that there was yet an option to remove relief.

The problem is that the spanish translation of that option was wrong.

In English under Preferences/Editor it says -> "Use relief"

In Spanish, at the same place, it says -> "Usar ayuda"

"Usar ayuda" is the translation to "Use help" not to "Use relief"

The right translation is "Usar relieve"

Hope this helps some guy to not waste some time modifying gambas editor
code (anyway is a nice way of learning some things ;))

Regards

Víctor Iborra