[Gambas-user] Developing KoGe Designer: here goes a bunch of bug & feature reports

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Fri Nov 25 22:57:53 CET 2005

> > * XmlReader is not very developer-friendly, specially when you use it
> > with nested objects that manages the input themselves. I have made a
> > class called kgXmlReader, wrapping an interface that, in my opinion,
> > xmlReader should have. Take a look at kgXmlReader class, xmlRead() of
> > any class and frmActionEd.Load() to see how I nest the reading
> > proccess.
> >
> > Also, neither XmlReader nor XmlDocument can't be used to parse XMPP
> > streams (I tried to make a jabber client in gambas, and I ended
> > parsing manually several things before feeding data to gb.xml).
>
> That is Daniel's job :-)

Just now I'm rewritting some parts of the XML component, and it will
have more friendly interfaces. XmlReader is designed just to provide a
quite light interface - very low memory footprint -, but It was really
missing some things I've added. I'll take a look at your code too, may
be your ideas can help that class.

Regards,

D. Campos