[Gambas-user] Re: Segmentation fault / Classes

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Wed Nov 23 14:43:24 CET 2005

More about that (gambas 1.91.21a):

The "Class" methods seem to be broken. I get a segmentation fault when
using any class from gb.qt, it seems to work with gb.gtk, but returns
the name of the symbol with the signature (for example "pText"
), and If I use it with a class written in the same Gambas program, it
just returns one character strings like "p", "v"...

Regards,

D. Campos