[Gambas-user] Unknown identifier in form.class

Mike Keehan mike_keehan at ...679...
Tue Nov 22 12:45:03 CET 2005

john hedge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm so new at this programming bit that my paint's still wet! :-)
>
> I've spent days on this problem. I've reinstalled my o/s and Gambas that
> many times. I've research the web site, I've Googled but nothing has
> given me so much as a hint as to what I've not done, done wrong or
> generally stuffed up.
>
> I know it can work as it worked the first time but then I ran into a
> problem installing Postgresql and had to reinstall which led me to this.
> (I know how to install Postgresql now :-))
>
> If someone could help, point me in the right direction or explain what
> this error message is about, I'd certainly be less stressed than I am now.
>
> TIA (fingers crossed)
>
> John
>
> PS. I've attached a screen shot. If it's not enough info. please let me
> know what I need to include.

John,

Your screen shot does not show any Combobox on your form, assuming it
is not hidden by the error dialog.

You need to click on the Combobox icon in the toolbox, and then click
and drag a rectangle on your form.  This should create a Combobox on
the form.  Check in the Properties window that it is named Combobox1.

Mike.