[Gambas-user] Unknown identifier in form.class

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Tue Nov 22 08:24:52 CET 2005

I'll cut the rest, John,

john hedge schrieb:

>      >
>      >         Did you actually insert the combobox named combobox1 into
>     your
>      >         form? I
>      >         can't see it. Or is it behind the dialog box?
>      >
>      > No I didn't. The article I was reading said just to enter the
>     program,
>      > as I did.
>      >
>      > How do you insert the combobox into the form otherwise, please?
>
>     Just select it from the toolbox and place it somewhere onto your form.
>

> As in 'drag and drop'? It doesn't do anything I'm afraid Heinz. I'm
> wondering if the permissions have set themselves up correctly. I'll have
> a look.

Well, you'll have to "paint" the control on to the form, i. e. click it
  on the toolbox, then press and hold the mouse button over some point
on the form, drag the mouse to lower-right, then release the mouse button.

Does this help you?

The control will get a default name, look it up in the list when it is
marked. The name will have to fit the name in your code.

Rolf