[Gambas-user] Re: Signal #11

Dominique SIMONART simonart.dominique at ...11...
Tue Nov 22 01:00:20 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

I don't connect very often to internet. BEFORE to connect, I prepared a message to inform you about the evolution of my problem, then I connected to send it, and THEN I saw all of your replies. I'm very confused to not read them BEFORE sending mine. Also, I'm very glad to see how present is the Gambas community!
My apologies to all of you to not have reply earlier.

By the way, I managed to install Gambas 1.9.21 to my SuSE 10.0. It work fine, but the problem is still there!

Regards,
Dominique