[Gambas-user] Encrypt / Decrypt functions under Gambas.

Dani Santos jdsantos1978 at ...626...
Sat Nov 19 20:18:03 CET 2005

I've seen the functions in the Crypt component but they do not give me
the desired behaviour. I need to crypt a text and decrypt it given a
password and there's nothing like that in the component.

Thanks and regards.