[Gambas-user] UNEXPECTED AS error - Process management

Amon Forstmann amon at ...715...
Tue Nov 15 21:51:05 CET 2005

Hi there,

I tried my best to change my code to use the new process management
syntax. Sadly without much success.

Could someone provide an example with 2 Shell or Exec commands and the
proper object.attach parts?

Thank you,

Amon