[Gambas-user] Overload the form close?

Andre Saccomani andre.gambas at ...626...
Mon Nov 14 19:20:51 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm making a simple software to my father that will allow him to
estabilish/drop his PPPoE connection. I'm making a program that lays on the
KDE tray bar. when he double click the tray icon, a dialog box apears. By
default the box have the regular minimize/close buttons on the upper right
corner. that is where my problems are. I want to change the minimize/close
buttons behavior. I want that both do the exactly same thing, that is:
Minimize the program back to tray, without closing it. I want that the only
way to close the program be trough a righ click/exit over the tray icon.
so...
Is therer anyhow to change the minimize/close buttons behavior? make them
minimize my program to tray instead of closing it? It would be very usefull
to prevent an undesired close.

Thanks,
Andre Silveira