[Gambas-user] Time Didn't Spring Forward in Example

A Person kztyrvlq at ...966...
Sat Nov 5 21:37:23 CET 2005

Saturday, 5 November 2005

Good Day All . . .

I have another problem with time. I want to import the clock example
into my PIM but the clock example (#2 in the list) runs exactly one hour
earlier than my displayed system time.

For example, it is now 16:55:38 Daylight Saving Time but the clock
displays 15:55:38 (approximately).

The problem is really compounded when I use the Analog Watch / Clock
example (#1 in the list). It displays the true time.

I think the clock example is missing something. Debugging someone else's
app is not my strong point.

Can someone on Daylight Saving Time and KDE 3.4.2 and Gambas 1.0.11
check it out and offer me a solution.

Thanks.

Paul