[Gambas-user] Kde style change on root

Ronoldo José de lana pereira ronoaldo at ...626...
Tue Nov 1 22:01:40 CET 2005

Hi all,

My name is Ronoaldo, from Brazil. I'm a Debian user, and I have installed
the stable version 1.0.9 of Gambas on my system.

I'm making a software that needs root privileges, and when I use kdesu or
when I'm logged in as root, the KDE style of the gambas widgets is changed
for a different style of the other widgets. But it's only with gambas
ide/applications.

Is there a problem? And if it's, have somebody a tip? And if it's not, how
can I use the same style of the rest of the system?

Thanks for the attention!