[Gambas-user] no response to a newbie problem

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Nov 1 10:22:15 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 09:37, John R. Sowden wrote:
> I left a newbie question re: a tutorial problem about 2 weeks ago with no
> response.  Did I not present my problem appropriately?

I think so :-) I read your post and didn't understand what you were talking
about...

> I can't believe no
> one knows the answer, although I am used to asking questions for which few
> know the answer.

If nobody answers you, it can mean that :
- Nobody understood your question
- Or Nobody knows the answer.
- Or Nobody had the time to answer.

Many possibilities...

Try to reformulate your question as clearly as possible.

Benoit Minisini