AW: [Gambas-user] IDE Suggestion or bug

Matthias Laur matthias-laur at ...978...
Tue May 24 08:06:17 CEST 2005

Hi,
I don't think that this is a bug. You must change the name of the sub to
NewName_Click() and it works.

Regards,
Matthias

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] Im Auftrag von Eduardo Ruiz
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Mai 2005 01:44
An: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Gambas-user] IDE Suggestion or bug

I don't know if this can be a bug or not, but, if you have a button for
instance with a event code and after you change the name of the button,
this button lose the event.

For instance:

PUBLIC SUB Button1_Click()

  ConfClientes.Close

END

After I finish I realised that this button had a generic name, I changed
the name and after this the code didn't work because there wasn't any
button with this name.

It is possible to change the name in the code when you change the name
of a button, checkbox, ...

Thanks