[Gambas-user] IDE problems

PV oreip at ...1...
Sun May 22 09:04:30 CEST 2005

I experienced a similar strange problem.

I had to use an array of objects and two arrays of integers, but if I created
them in three consecutive lines, at runtime I got a "Bad number of dimensions"
error and the program stopped.

Just moving the creation of the two arrays of integers a few lines down, in the
same sub, without touching or modifying anything else, solved the problem.

Piero

---