[Gambas-user] Re: Gambas2-1.9.6 doesn't show forms, classes, modules, etc.

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu May 19 17:39:43 CEST 2005

On Thursday 19 May 2005 04:54, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> I must find a workaround... But why using a fat32 fs for storing
> Gambas things ? ;-)

I can't speak for Mr. P at ...727...@N, but personally my laptop has 10GB of
ext3 and 20GB of fat32 (the reason being that Linux can deal with
fat32 a lot better than Windows can deal with ext3.... never mind
that I've booted into Windows exactly twice in the two years I've had
the laptop.)  I create all my projects in my ext3 home directory, but
I can easily envision a case where this wouldn't be true.

Rob