[Gambas-user] Question regarding CASE and GOTO

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 11 11:44:32 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 11:33, nando wrote:
> Benoit,
>
> Can I GOTO out of the CASE without any problems ?
>
> -Fernando

Strange... It seems that you answer a previous a thread. Please start a new
thread when you ask a new question. If you did, then tell me which mailer you
use. Maybe there is a problem with it, or with mine (KMail).

Let's back to GOTO now...

The rule is that the compiler will raise an error if a GOTO is forbidden.

Try it... In your case, I think you can do that, even if it is a very bad
practise.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...