[Gambas-user] gambas2 1.9.8

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon May 9 17:28:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've just uploaded a new release of the development version, just for fixing
the bug in the gambas compiler in the previous package.

Note that now source packages are stored on the SourceForge FTP servers. YOu
can't access them anymore directly on the web site.

The syntax of EXTERN has been enhanced too:

* A new keyword, LIBRARY, allows you to declare the name of the library for
the next EXTERN declarations. In this case, IN becomes optional.

* You can declare the real name of the extern function (if it is different
from the name used with Gambas) by using the EXEC keyword at the end of the
declaration.

I join an example, that I take from Daniel Campos 'gb.api' web site and that I
modified.

Enjoy it!

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...