R: [Gambas-user] How to change the name of an object on the fly.. ...?

Premoli, Roberto roberto.premoli at ...936...
Tue Mar 29 15:42:00 CEST 2005

>In other words.
>I want to replace the "number" by the content of a var, this way I
could >write a loop function to update all my text box. I have no Idea
of how to >do that.
>Would be something like use %s,index in c++. :) but how to do that in
>gambas?
>I heard that in MS VB you can index the text boxes and then use the
index >to do what I want. Is this resource avaliable in gambas?
>Thanks in Advance
>Andre Silveira

As far as i know, this feature DOESNT exist in GAMBAS :-(
I regret so much this leak, because to index the objects is a SMART way
to work when there are many object to manage: more, it is elegant to use
a for-next cicle for a quick work on an array of objects. I hope this
feature will be implemented as soon as possible.

Roberto