[Gambas-user] I have developed an IDE for NASM

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Mar 29 10:57:15 CEST 2005

On Sunday 27 March 2005 19:45, francesco wrote:
> I have developed a simple visual IDE for NASM assembler, but I am unable to
> distribute it. I create RPM packages with Gambas 1.0.4, but when I want to
> install them, I get the message that gambas-runtime <=1.0 is missing.
> I hope someone could help me, I already have post this message, but I
> haven't been able to solve the problem
>
> PS. I am not able to translate my projects in other languages, a message
> says msg merge failed.
>
> Francesco

Argh! There is a bug in the IDE, in Package module at line 223:

  PRINT #hFile, "Requires: gambas-runtime >= 0.95,gambas-runtime < 1.1";

I think you see it... Just replace 1.0 by 1.1, like I did in the line 227... I
will fix it in the next stable version as soon as possible.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...